Learn how to get your Craigslist account manually verified with your internet-based phone number.
1. Many of us have tried using a legitimate VOIP phone number to get past Craigslist’s verification system. However, it is often a tedious and unsuccessful process that only leaves us frustrated. The main cause of our pain is Craigslist’s refusal to accept a VOIP or other Internet-based phone number. Trying to resolve the issue is not easy, as Craigslist makes it quite difficult to contact them when you are having a problem (many people use the Craigslist online contact form without receiving a response back). However, with the following Craigslist contact information, you can have your account up and running in no time!
2. Cragislist.com contact information
Toll Free: 1-800-664-0633
Phone number: 415-566-6394 or 408-988-6395
President email address: [email protected]
1381 9th Ave
San Francisco, CA 94122
3. As soon as the Craigslist phone number is called, the automated system will announce your place in line. You’ll be pleasantly surprised to find that your wait time is very short, as many people don’t have contact information from Craigslist. Once you are transferred to a customer service representative, you will be greeted by a pleasant person who will listen to your problem. The phone verification issue seems to be a common incident with Craigslist and the representative will be ready to manually verify your phone number immediately.
4. Depending on the representative, you may have to call the unblocked phone number again, so they can see it on their caller ID. If you have placed your original call with your phone number blocked, the representative may simply choose to call you on your phone number in order to verify that it is a legitimate number.
5. Your phone number will be manually verified in the Craigslist system – your number will automatically be associated with the email address and Craigslist account that was denied verification through the checkout process. As a result, you will not have to provide the email address that is linked to your Craigslist account. Once your Craigslist manual phone number verification is complete, you can log into your Craigslist account and start posting immediately.
6. If you have more than one Craigslist account, such as one for personal commuting and one for business postings, then you will need to call Craigslist back with a second phone number.
Tips and Warnings
Having this manual Craigslist phone number verification allows people to use Google Voice, Vonage, Skype, and other Internet-based phone services.
Clear cookies from your internet browser after manual Craigslist phone verification.
It is advisable that you call Craigslist with your unblocked phone number.
If Craigslist contact information is no longer in service, simply perform a search for Craigslist contact information.